The Three Sisters were lights build around 1837 to mark the dangerous Nauset sand bars off of Eastham. They were replaced in the 1920s by the current Nauset Light which is still in operation today. The Three Sisters can still be visited, however, preserved in a clearing near the Nauset Light. More information can be found here.
Location: Google Map