This church and cemetery are located along the Mohawk River. The National Register of Historic Places nomination form states the site is also known as the Reformer Protestant Dutch Church of German Flatts. According to this website, the church was built in 1753 from limestone mined from the Mohawk River and it is the oldest surviving building in Herkimer County. It is also the only remaining structure of Fort Herkimer, a Revolutionary War fort.
More information: National Register form; Some history; Church website
Location: Google Maps (43.018117, -74.954142)
According to Bridgehunter.com, this bridge was built in 1903 and abandoned in 1933. The historic images are from the Bridge Hunter website.
More information: Bridgehunter.com
Location: Google Maps (43.028737, -74.973709)
These are photos of Lock 18 along the Erie Canal. According to the Historic American Engineering Record (HAER) report for the site, the lock was built around 1909 and the powerhouse around 1915. The lock is still operational.
Location: Google Maps (43.01620369, -74.917545182)
More information: Library of Congress website (Historic American Engineering Record)