According to Wikipedia, this site is the Port Orange Florida East Coast Railway Freight Depot (also known as the Central Pump & Supply Company) in Port Orange, FL. The station was originally built in 1894, and was used as a flag stop as late as 1955. In 1966, it was relocated 500 feet north of its original location. On February 5, 1998, it was added to the U.S. National Register of Historic Places.
More information: Website
Location: Google Maps (29.143917, -80.993050)