Located at the intersection of Main Street and Jackson Street (1020-1022 Main Street) in the Village of Fishkill, the Johnson House was demolished in 2012 and the site rebuilt with a new structure resembling the old one (Rhinebeck Bank). It is a shame that the old building was demolished; the building was part of the village historic district.
The photos of the old house were taken in 2011 and the new building photos were taken in 2013 and include a photo of the plaque on the building. The plaque states, “This building is a 2012 rebuild of a farmhouse originally built in the late 1800s that was occupied by Dr. E. Kingsland Johnson and his father. The Johnson Family contributed to the health and welfare of the community of the Village of Fishkill for more than 50 years.”
Location: Google Maps (41.533369, -73.905114)