This building was located at 5-7 East Main Street in the downtown Village of Wappingers Falls. The building had a partial collapse on November 22, 2012. The entire building was demolished the following month. These are photos after the initial collapse and also during demolition.
According to the Building Inventory Form completed in 1979, the building was built circa 1872 and its history is as follows: “Goring Hall was upstairs in this building, where various organizations met including the Red Men. It was also the Village meeting hall at one time. The downstairs housed a drug store at one time and was also the Post Office.”
More information: Building Inventory Form (USN 02744.000050)
Location: Google Maps (41.598630, -73.919394)