The building at 489 Main Street, Poughkeepsie, NY was the home of the City Horse Railway from 1874 to 1894, when it was rebuilt for the electric trolley system. The trolley system closed in 1935, and was replaced by buses. Diesling’s occupied the building from 1956 to 1994. Plans are underway to create an art center in the building.
Location: Google Maps (41.701565, -73.919235)