The Dunlawton Sugar Mill was established in 1832, was pillaged during the Second Seminole Indian War, restarted again in 1847, and then soon failed again. The Mill was left in ruins. From 1948 to 1952, the land was operated as Bongoland, which included a baboon (the namesake of the park), a replica Seminole village, a miniature train that took visitors around the park, and “prehistoric monsters” (dinosaurs) of concrete. The land is now operated as a botanical gardens, and includes the Mill ruins and the remaining concrete dinosaurs.
Information about Bongoland: http://www.abandonedfl.com/bongoland/
Botanical Gardens website: http://www.dunlawtonsugarmillgardens.org/index.html
Location: Google Maps