As of 2014, this property is undergoing review to be redeveloped. It previously operated as a horse farm with a residence. The house was constructed circa 1818-1820. The barn was constructed circa 1920 along with an outbuilding that is currently used as a one-car garage and storage building. The property was farmed until the 1940s, including corn.
The road leading to the subject property – Joe’s Mother’s Road – initially traversed the entire property and was part of Route 82. According to topographic maps, Route 82 was re-routed around the property sometime between 1903 and 1943
Location: Bird’s Eye View